Wednesday, February 1, 2017

LVS Class of 2017 ink their NLI's to continue their soccer careers in college; WATCH LIVE

Join us on a special edition of #lvsLIVE this morning at 10:30am as 4 special LVSers sign their National Letters of Intent to continue their soccer careers in college. CLICK HERE for our LIVE broadcast via Periscope and Twitter @nolansoccer.

Our LVS17 signees have helped their program compile over 70 wins, 450 goals, a national ranking as high as #7, 3 TAPPS Area and Regional Championships with 3 Final Four appearances.  They have excelled in the classroom as well earning Team and Individual Academic All-State and National Awards.

“Our program is extremely proud to watch our student-athletes grow on and off the field.  National Signing Day is such a special day across the United States.  We are excited to see these 4 young ladies take the next step toward their soccer and professional careers.  Their dedication to our soccer program, this school, and their personal development is recognized with tremendous gratitude.”            LVS Head Coach – Jay Fitzgerald

"I can't wait to sign to play for St. Edward's! I'm thankful for my teammates, coaches, and family who have helped me get here. Go Hilltoppers!” Brennan Flynn

"The fact that I'm signing is surreal. I've had so many ups and downs with soccer but signing to play in college outweighs all the downs and makes it all so worth it.” Emily Keoughan

"I'm super excited about signing day because it's been cool to watch all the seniors before me sign and go off to college and now it's finally my turn. I'm excited for this next chapter of my life.” Hannah Allred

"I’m really excited for signing day and can’t wait for next year to play for the University of Bridgeport!  I’m thankful for my coaches and my family.  I wouldn’t be here without them.” Katee Kimmey

No comments: